Wednesday, September 24, 2008

STRAIGHT 'A' KIDS!!!!

I am going to be one of those 'bragging' moms for a minute, so just bear with me!! :) I just got home from the kid's parent teacher conferences and I couldn't be more proud!! All three kids, Stephen in 6th grade, Sadie in 3rd grade and Sawyer in kindergarten, got straight 'A's! Their teachers are very proud of them and say they are all a joy to have in class! One of the things they are graded on each grading period is the memorization and recitation of a poem. They have to choose a poem, memorize it and then get up in front of their peers and recite the poem. Stephen and Sadie have always impressed me with their ability to do this over the years and I was a bit nervous for Sawyer to have to do this once he started school. He is my 'shy' one when it comes to doing things in front of people with everyone watching him. Well, he passed with flying colors!! Way to go Sawyer!!
Ok, I will shut up now!!! I just wanted to let you all know how very proud I am of the kids!

2 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Congrats! I love to hear what your kids are up to and that they're doing so well.

Anonymous said...

oh how neat! what a proud moment as a mom. Way to go kids!!!