Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just For You Leslie!

2009 Nelson Family Reunion









Once again we gathered together at Aunt Kathy's condo club house/pool for fun, food and swimming!! It is so fun to watch our family grow and grow and grow!! We all had a great time catching up on our lives, eating yummy food, enjoying the warm St. George sunshine, celebrating the upcoming births of three new babies and of course BINGO!! This year wasn't quite the same though because we were missing our dear patriarch of the family! The family reunion was grandpa's favorite and he was truely missed!!

Thank you everyone for another wonderful summer reunion! We look forward to next year!

1 comments:

Katie Pettey said...

Laura, I found your blog through facebook. Hope you don't mind I added it to my reader. It's fun to see all the photos of your family! Love your music, too. I think I need some of it for my ipod to keep me running@