Thursday, August 28, 2008

Way To Go Stephen!!


With all of the excitement of Sadie's baptism last weekend I totally forgot to get the pictures on here for Stephen's Arrow of Light Ceremony!! (BAD MOM!!) Two weeks ago Stephen officially moved on from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts!! The district puts on a wonderful program for these boys who work so hard! The exciting thing was that his two best friends, Walter and Luke, got to move up with him! I am so very proud of Stephen and all the hard work he put into his years in Cub Scouts and I know he will be a wonderful Boy Scout!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Laura,
I cannot believe how much Stephen looks like your dad. What a perfect name for him. I have had a lot of fun looking at your blog. It is great to see you and what your family is up to. Your kids are so cute.