Monday, November 3, 2008

Mt. Lemmon in Tucson

Since Mike has had to go back to flying he hasn't been home much, so Sunday we decided to take advantage of his time off and spend the day together enjoying the outdoors. We drove up to Mt. Lemmon in Tucson. When we got to Tucson, before we headed up the mountain we stopped for some lunch at a Mediterranean restaurant. The kids weren't too impressed with the hummus, but they did enjoy the lamb!! We then proceeded up the mountain. The kids enjoyed climbing on rocks, taking a short hike and then of course stopping at the Cookie Cabin in Summerhaven for a HUGE cookie!! On the way back home we saw a beautiful sunset that marked the end to a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Leetham5 said...

Looks lke you guys had a lot of fun. Maybe next time we'll tag along!

Amy said...

Laura,
I love how you are doing your pictures now. Is it easy to do? Could you email me how to do it or post how to do it? I want to start doing it on my blog. I have loved seeing your kids! I cannot believe how big they are. Hope to hear from you soon.
Amy

Kristin Coppee said...

Laura, I've been asking around about you whenever I talk to someone from Queen Creek. I miss you! I'm so excited I found your blog. Your kids are so grown up. The only one I recognize is Stephen.